Monday, August 6, 2012

Yay! I'm happy Sis Dayhuff got the package from a long time ago.

I'll be waiting on the package!

My comp/comps names are Elder Berg and Elder (get ready for it) Venâncio! I got a new comp today (it's the transfer today). Elder Berg is going to train him on how to be the secretary for the mission during this transfer and then it will be me and Venâncio for a while.

Elder Berg is from Santa Caterina, Brasil and is way cool. He lived in the States for 2 years before the mission studying. He has about a year and a half on the mission and will go home in January.

Elder Venâncio is from Santos, São Paulo and is cool too. I don't really know anything about him yet because I've known him for about 2 hours now, but I like him! He is outgoing and funny. He is also like 26 or 27 years old. Cool, huh?

The area is good. We aren't teaching a TON of people, but we have a promising young lady (23 years old). Her name is Anna Claudia and is way cool. She has been to church like 3 times and I like her! We are teaching her aunt too.

I try to eat properly, but i usually eat stuff on the run and it ends up being bad food.. that's why i wanted the vitamins! Yes, it is the ocean you see from my apt picture!

I MISS THE OLYMPICS! I wanna watch..

Pday is usually a sleep day.. and go grocery shopping! But we didn't go grocery shopping last week, so we'll do that today with our new comp!

Love you mom. So very much. I had a really rough week this past week, but I found a talk as a responce to a bunch of questions that I had. I'm so greatful for the tender mercys of the Lord that come through his servants! Thank you for all you've taught me and done for me. I also became a grandpa today... my kid (Elder Dias) is training finally so i just turned into a grandpa! The family line lives on in the Brasil Recife Mission! Whoop!

Love you,
Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment