Tuesday, December 18, 2012

So, as the title says... I'M TRAINING!!!!!!! His name is Elder Hansen and is about to make 8 months on the mission! He's a great guy and I know that he'll do a spectacular job as the new Financial Secretary. Something I don't know, however, is when I will be done training him! I guess it'll be just whenever Presidente and I agree that he's ready to fly solo! 

As the following weeks go on (or maybe just in our CHRISTMAS CALL!!!!) I'll give you more info and details on him and our progress. 

We had a presentation thing at the Temple this Friday night and there were some narrorators who told the story about Jesus and I got to be the angle and had to say a couple lines in front of everyone! It was cool :) we also had a missionary choir! I have a video of the whole thing! It's pretty cool! 

I can't believe that Christmas is here already! It seems like it was yesterday that I was in my first area calling you from the tiny little bishops office! If everything goes well, then I'll be calling you from Skype like we did for mothers day! 

So, not really and HUGE news... just some little things that I find great and not so great. Katia is working a ton and with our conflicting schedules it's been very hard to teach her, but she is willing to listen so that's all we really need to know. Now that we're in three it'll be a bit easier to make appointmentes. 

We spent our p-day cleaning the whole apt so Hansen has a good first impression :) haha we also played basketball and had to go to the office for a bit around noon because an Elder broke his foot getting off a bus and needed the cruches from the office. 

Well, not only did we clean the apt, but more like completely reorganized it! It is super different now and I like the change. We moved the dresser and the two beds around so now we can both have the wind from the open window during the night! The only semi bad thing is that last night it rained so I woke up at about 4 with rain splashing me in the face haha. also, the sun wakes up at about 5 or 5:30 here and that's not that great either.. but hey! what do you do?! hah 



Love you all so much!

- Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment