Monday, May 30, 2011

Goodbye! (Addresses)

Well, it's official. I'm a missionary! Everything is packed and I leave in the morning.

Thanks to everyone who has helped teach and direct me in my life. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for y'all.

I received my mailing address to my new destination of the Provo MTC this morning! You can write me while I am there at:

Elder Peter Raymond Moore
MTC Mailbox # 166
BRA-REC 0802
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

If I get my visa in time to go to the MTC (CTM) in Sao Paulo you can send letters to:
Elder Peter Raymond Moore
Brazil Recife Mission
Brazil Missionary Training Center 
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo, 121
Casa Verde 
02516-040 Sao Paulo - SP
Brazil

After the MTC my address will be:

Elder Peter Raymond Moore
Brazil Recife Mission 
Rua Sao Francisco 110 Sala 102
52101-020 Paissandu-Recife - PE
Brazil

I hope that all of these addresses are right. If anything changes then I will let my parents know so that they can post the right addresses on here!

I'll let y'all know in my letters home that are posted to the blog where I am throughout my mission so you know where to send all the many letters you will be writing to me!

I love you all and I will miss all of you very much, but I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing at this stage in my life!

I'm very excited to finally be able to sign like this...

- Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment