Monday, December 5, 2011

Dec. 5th, 2011


Im so lucky to be a trainer, but its a little intimidading at times. I only have 6 months and this guys looks up to me and expects me to know everything! He is way cool though and I love him.

I was pretty sick but that was a while ago! I was coughing up a storm and had a fever of 39.6! It was pretty cool :) but thats all over now so dont worry! Be happy! :)

This past week was a little slow becuase i had to stay in Recife to wait for my kid, but when we got home we started things off with a bang. We found a lot of new people this week to teach, and we marked the baptism of one of my best friends. David! I dont remember how much ive told you about him, but he is a miraculous young man. He has 16 years and is a friend of a member. We have been teaching him for about a month and He is doing so well. He bore his testimony yesterday in church and said that he hopes everyone on this earth can have the change of heart that he had and come to know of the Church of Jesus Christ that we have here on the earth again. It was powerful... and I got to be a part of that conversion! Im so happy for him. He will be baptised this Saturday and Im so excited for him!

Well, not too much happened this week, but we will just continue to work more and more and help more and more people come to the knowledge of this wonderful Gospel.

I love you all and Im so happy that we have this chance during our lives to be members of this church. I know that this church is true, that we can be together forever, and that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can help anyone with any problem about anything at any time in their life. For this, I am a missionary.

Com amor,
Elder Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment