Monday, January 14, 2013

Unexpected Changes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I had my dream for a week and 3 days......... I was junior in a far away place... but yesterday I got the call that I was transfered, so I packed up my things and we left at 4 o'clock this morning to get here in Recife before 9..

I'm now going to write very quickly to tell y'all what I'm doing and where I'm going. 

I was transfered to Barão de Nazaré....sound farmiliar? It should....... because it's the same area that I started my mission in! It's weird to think about going back and honestly to me 6 months there was enough the first time, but I'm here to serve the Lord and He said it's time for me to go back, so I guess it's time! I'm opening the area meaning both of the missionaries who where there got transfered and I'm going there with a missionary who has never been there and me that left a year ago.. so I guess we'll see how much I remember about the area. 

This past week was great. I saw many miricles happen and we had 4 baptisms this saturday. It was so wonderful! 

That's all I have time for today, but I'll write a lot next week when I don't have to travel for 8 - 10 hours out of the day......... 

Love you all! The church is true!

- Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment