Monday, August 8, 2011

Our First Letter from the Mission Field from Elder Moore. He writes:

The food is great. We eat with a member every day and it is ALWAYS rice, beans, chicken, (sometimes noodles too), and juice. I love it.

The language is coming faster than expected and the american who lives with us (one of the LZ´s) tells me by the end of this transfer I should be about where he was a 6 months :). That makes me way happy.
He is cool and only has 3 months left. His name is Elder Webb. I love my companion so much! He is way cool and such a great guy. Brazillians have so much faith and desire to serve the Lord. He´s been a member for 2 years now. When he started his mission he had been a member for a year and 2 months. He´s been on his mission 10 months now. Pretty crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment