Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 2nd, 2012

What a week!

Well, not too much happened this week, but then the end of the week was spectacular!!!! I love General Conference so much and I am so glad that I got to watch it! Also, Im so glad that I am a member of this church and have the knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.

I loved a ton of talks a lot but I did however have some favorites! I think i will write another email later saying which talks are my favorites and why they are! Yup, i will devote a whole email to that. Sounds good! :)

I want to meet these guys that helped Dad come to know of the Gospel!! Man.. 

Im so jealous that you guys got to go to conference! I kept thinking that whole time "My mommy and daddy are there... :)" and im pretty sure that i said that to some people as well.. :)

As for today, the transfer was today! As you will find out, i will stay in the office for the next 6-9 months... so im not really gonna have any new news about switching areas for a while until presidente switches the areas of the assistants/secretary's! I will however get another companion here in another couple months or so! I think i will say with Elder Berg for this transfer and then he will train a new secretary to take his spot, then me and the other secretary will be together for a good time! 

So what were some of your favorite talks? How was it to be in the room with all of those powerful souls?! Did you just cry your little heart out? 

I havent given up on my goal that i made 6 months ago to be in MOTAB one day! Listening to them these past couple days has just strengthened that desire!

Well, I love you so much!

Com amor,

No comments:

Post a Comment