Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oi! July19th, 2011

This past week has been good! Not too much to report, but one good thing is that this coming Friday we are going downtown again and placing more copies of the Book of Mormon. More good news, I´m scheduled to finish the Book of Mormon for the first time since I´ve been a Missionary! I have really gotten soooo much more out of it then ever before. It is the best book in this world. 
! It´s hard when you sit in a classroom for 10 hours a day...but I´m trying. I know that I´ll be walking. Everywhere when I leave :). Cold is over and It´s starting to get hot again here! It´s nice though. Discussions are going good. It helps that we practice every day and I have my own little things that I always like to add in! I´m trying my hardest to think it Portuguese, but for now I´m just thinking in English and translating to Portuguese! I´m excited for y´all to have Bishop Dayhuff! That will be so great! Well, the Church is true! Have faith in Christ and all things are possible. Love you all, - Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment