Monday, October 24, 2011

Mais uma semana de servindo O Senhor!

This week was good, but the weeks are always so fast!

I dont have any cool stories to share with you guys this week, but I do have a stonger testimony of the love of my Savior Jesus Christ. Ive felt His love for all of us this week as He has guided to His chosen people. We arent teaching as many people right now, but we are teaching people that are SO READY for this Gospel!

Also, today, I am offically not being trained anymore! My 12 weeks are up and I am a regular missionary now! Whoop! That means we can start leaving at 10:30 instead of 12:30! That means we can teach more people and have more time! Finally!

Also, this week we will be switching houses for sure! And we are being reallllyyy spoiled. I love our President so much. He is awesome. He and Sister came here to see our house right now and the houses we are going to be moving into. Elder Pires and I thought we had found a good house for a cheap price. Then we talked to Pres. He was a Sealer in the Temple for a long time so he wants he says that he wants our houses to be places we can recieve revelation, he thinks about the temple. ill take some pictures from our new apartment this week when we move in. its incredible. possibly the best house in the mission. :D thank you president!

Anyway, this is my email telling you that everything is good here in Brasil. We are about to go to Aguas Belas to some people who want us to teach them, but its about an hour away so we are going to use our pday to go there :)

Love you all so much. Stay firm in the faith and if there is anything I can do you just tell me!

- Elder Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment